Tuesday 29 March 2011

Final Piece 'Keep On Running'

So after long colouring and editing from my test run. I finished my piece, clipped and mixed my sounds and applying that to my piece, a few twiqs was made here and there and I was finally happy with the piece which I made. It was much Longer than I expected but I didn't really have a limit just cracked on with it and this was the end result.

I present Sonic The Hedgehog 20th Anniversary 'Keep On Running'



I am happy with what I have done and hope people can see the effort it took to make it and enjoy every second as I did making it to replay it a few times and share it too people they know. I hope to use what I have learnt to produce much more of my own work from the many skills which I have learnt in this project. So hope you enjoy and look out for my future work. J doooodle Out!!!

Check & Expose

No comments:

Post a Comment