Thursday 16 December 2010

Review of Project/Assessment




So I had my Assessment today it went much better than I thought I would get, positive feed back, on concept and choice of music which I need to confirm that it can be used due to copyright issue. only thing was the ending and the areas which I already knew I needed to change. I will edit these parts at some point just to have a much more complete piece.

My thoughts are that the project was a success, though I changed major things a crucial times it still worked out fine and what I envisioned came to life in the final piece. The whole fast pace experience of shopping so I am proud of this. With all the trial and errors those are the things which I can not do next time and hopefully this will improve my production as a animator.

Student finance is going to look over the videos again with the rest of the staff to see what they think and decide which one they are going to use, it would be good if mine got chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment